The Kura MD Solution
The Kura MD technology platform is a 100% HIPAA compliant Cloud-based SaaS platform. The Kura MD Platform allows any workers’ compensation clinic to “overnight” begin offering WC telehealth to their employer clients.
Employer’s employees may access a Kura MD “Company Doctor” via phone, or online using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Employees have their own secure web-portal that stores all of their medical information and medical records. Each employee may update their portal, upload information, schedule appointments, and review previous consultations. In the virtual waiting room employees may read magazines, listen to music, or watch instructional videos.
Our goal is to create a virtual medical office experience as close as possible to the traditional brick-and-mortar medical office experience. When your patients see you in the office or online they need the same quality experience. The Kura MD platform makes this happen.
Medical costs are rising and Emergency Room visits are increasing. Medical providers are looking to technology to take on the next challenge in healthcare, improve patient outcomes while controlling costs. This is a new paradigm shift from fee for service to outcome based healthcare.
Kura MD Provides the Following Telehealth Services for Workers’ Compensation:
- Telehealth Technology Platform for 2-way audio/video medical consultations
- Toll Free Call center to “See a Doctor Now.” Kura MD provides a medical coordinator call center to intake your employer client’s injured workers to then connect the injured worker to your doctor.
- Web-portals for the doctor, patient, coordinator, employer, and administrator
- Workers’ Compensation triage and general health telehealth-telemedicine
- Automated online Workers’ Compensation claim reporting process including all forms and reports needed for closing a claim.
- Bluetooth enable remote vitals monitoring devices – e.g., Blood pressure, Glucose, Pulse Oximeter, Weight/Fat Scale, and more…
- IOS and Android Mobile apps
- Processes, systems, and technology to reduce the time from WC injury to MMI
Kura MD Workers' Compensation Telehealth Specialty Network
An innovative integrated service platform using technology and Telehealth to transform the Workers' Compensation industry.
- Kura MD is creating a physician network of occupational medicine providers, MPNs, and workers' compensation payers, to change workers’ compensation as we know it.
- A digital e-commerce telehealth system specifically designed for workers’ compensation application
- A specialty network of elite occupational medicine providers that revolve around proprietary technology and a telemedicine platform of primary treating physicians. Join a network of occupational medicine physicians changing the WC eco-system.
Why Workers’ Compensation Clinics Are Adopting the Kura MD SaaS Platform
- Bring the Doctor to the Injured Worker
- Automation of reporting processes
- Reduces travel time
- Expands appointment options to close the claim quicker
- Collaborate online to move cases forward
- Network your primary treating physicians and specialty physicians to review cases online
- Injured workers’ have access to their medical information and case file in a simple click. Improved patient access and engagement reduces Med Legal.
Benefits to Injured Workers
- Immediate care and direction of treatment plan
- Improved access to in-demand specialists - brings medical services to under-served areas
- Saves time traveling to/from doctors offices - especially valuable for rural areas
- Shorter wait times - consultation within the hour vs. 20-40 day wait for a scheduled appointment
- Patients are more open to asking questions - less formal setting reduces intimidation factor
Other Reasons for Telemedicine
- Provide more healthcare benefits through telemedicine to retain the loyalty of your employer clients
- 96% of employees report that telemedicine saved them time in their life as a result of an online doctor
- Employers living in rural and underserved areas can now have immediate access to a wide-range of providers online rather than waiting for an appointment of an available doctor in the next county