How Telehealth Works for You
What if you could see a doctor the moment you realize you need one – no appointment necessary. And what if that doctor could prescribe the medication you need, and send it straight to your local pharmacy? And what if you could do this all from your phone, tablet, or computer? Well now you can, with Kura MD.
We bring you face-to-face with one of our many trained physicians and specialists through a secure video consultation. In minutes, you can have your diagnosis, instructions for treatment and a transcript of your visit, which can easily be shared with your primary care doctor.
When You or a Family Member is Sick or Injured, Understanding Your Healthcare Options Can Save You Both Time and Money.
In an emergency, you should always call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department. However, in the case of non-emergency healthcare, for example ear ache, sore throat, colds/flu, and rashes, the most cost effective treatment option is a doctor’s visit.
Telemedicine provides the convenience of being able to see a doctor without leaving home, work, or even a vacation destination. It saves time and money by eliminating appointment hassles, travel time, and exposure to other illnesses while in the traditional waiting room.
When to Use Kura MD
- If you’re considering the emergency room or urgent care for a non-emergency issue
- When you or a family member is sick or injured
- When your primary care doctor is not available
- To request prescriptions or get refills*
*Prescriptions are issued only when clinically appropriate. No controlled substances may be prescribed. Availability may be restricted by law.
- While traveling and in need of medical care
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends, and even holidays
Kura MD Benefits
- Healthcare services 24/7/365 in real time, face-to-face with your physician on-line
- Appointments online anytime night or day with a physician of your choice
- Sophisticated state-of-the art technology
- Save significant time traveling to and from medical appointments with Kura MD’s on-line telehealth connection
- Secure systems ensure your privacy
- Insurance reimbursement mandated by California statute